1) With hand-held camera, record the tasks of the day.
2) Video taken outside of my bedroom doorway is cut down to one second clips per task, but is untouched when I wake up and when I enter my room at the end of the day.
3) Record when I look at my feet, at a clock, and my reflection.
4) Record when I hit a structural choke-point, door, or obstacle. These will act as visual checkpoints.
5) Record when I find myself in conversation… or intensely listening or watching someone or something.
7) Do not record at Western Ave. Youth Center. This section can be left as a full unedited clip.
867 recorded 1 second clips (this number has considered the long cuts) in an 11 hour, 38 minute day. So that means I performed at the minimum of 867 tasks during my work day with recording. Total actual tasks probably exceed 1,000.